Diocesan Tuition Assistance Information. Must be submitted via FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. Deadline is March 10, 2017.
For existing students who'd like to re-enroll for the 2017-2018 school year.
For the 2017-2018 School Year. Deadline is 4/14/17.
Informational letter regarding Financial aid and the application process.
Additional Information and Announcements
Top Reasons to Choose Catholic Schools
In challenging economic times, why should parents choose a Catholic education for their children? NCEA President Karen Ristau asked the sixty members of NCEA’s various department executive committees to give us answers. Take these reasons and tailor them to fit your school – and be proactive in letting parents know the outstanding education your institution offers in both faith and academics.
Catholic elementary and high schools offer:
• Catholic tradition and academic excellence in a community grounded in a common faith
• A balanced curriculum including art and music
• Learning with a moral purpose – educating students to serve others and develop leadership
• A high graduation rate (99%)
• Strong preparation for further education
• A safe and disciplined environment
• Exceptional faculty who help students reach their highest potential
• Good stewardship of resources